Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 2002 04:41:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Orke Akpoduado <orke399@yahoo.com>
To:        Bernd Walter <ticso@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   A request

Hello,
  I just wanted to ask or should I say request for a
favour. I need a sponsor to study Computer Engineering
in the US although I'm getting an athletic scholarship
but I also need someone else to assist me. I  am
asking you but it's only a request please if you want
to help me just reply with the subject I'LL SEE WHAT I
CAN DO or I"M WILLING  and tell me to send you more
info.I'm not untrustworthy I just need to go to
college.Thanks. I await your reply.I'll send you more
information about me and even the colleges I want to
aply to so you'll be very sure. I look forward to
hearing from you soonest.

 Yours Faithfully,
  Orke