Date:      Wed, 29 Jan 1997 09:20:48 -0800
From:      Jason Fesler <jfesler@calweb.com>
To:        Dan Riley <driley@vailsys.com>
Cc:        Sam Magee <webadmin@adsight.com>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MS Front Page Extensions v2.0

At 11:14 AM 1/29/97 -0600, Dan Riley wrote:
>I looked all over for the mysterious wpp(os-specific).tar with the
>SUID install scripts to which you are referring? Where did you find it
>for FreeBSD?

frontpage.rtr.com supports the unix extensions.  Micro(censored)
points people to that site when  you try and get the unix extensions.

Note: There are no "FreeBSD" extensions.  However, the BDSI ones
are working quite nicely here.  (Complements and gratitudes to the FreeBSD
team for making BSDI compatibility work so well!).

--
           Jason Fesler  jfesler@calweb.com  Internic: 'whois jf319'
            Admin, CalWeb Internet Services   http://www.calweb.com