Date:      Sat, 18 Sep 1999 22:37:49 -0500
From:      "Alvin Cohorn" <alco@itexas.net>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Video Glitches

I have an 8MB AGP SiS 6326 video board, and under both Linux and FreeBSD
3.2 the graphics are extremely glitchy and text does not show up half
the time in KDE, or any of the other shells; this problem gets even
worse when I overclock my computer . I have tried many different
settings. Is this because of buggy drivers? Bad configuration?  Please
help.

Thanks