Date:      Fri, 10 Aug 2001 10:10:21 -0400
From:      "Marius Kirschner" <marius@agoron.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   mail server question

I have a little dilemma and I can't seem to figure out how to fix this.
Okay, here's the scenerio.

I have 2 FreeBSD boxes, one that is acting as the DNS and mail server and
the other as my web server.  If somebody sents an e-mail from the outside to
a virtual domain that is being hosted on the web server the mail is
delivered correctly.  However, if the web server tries to send an e-mail
(via a web form mail or so) to a virtual domain it tried to deliver it
locally.

I think I need to set some MX records on the localhost so it knows that it's
not in charge of the mail for those domains, but where?  Any pointers are
greatly appreciated.  Thanks,

---Marius