Date:      Sat, 14 Oct 1995 18:59:53 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@hsc.fdn.fr>
To:        ache@astral.msk.su (=?KOI8-R?Q?=E1=CE=C4=D2=C5=CA_=FE=C5=D2=CE=CF=D7?=)
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, roberto@hsc.fdn.fr
Subject:   Re: Locale problem

It seems that Андрей_Чернов said:
> >Weird. -CURRENT from a few days ago, XF86_S3 recompiled with phkmalloc.
>
> It isn't phkmalloc problem but xterm bug detected old time ago, use
> color_xterm or mxterm instead, they works.

I've foudn that  color_xterm eats much more  CPU than regular  xterm, it is
apparently  due to the compose  key patches they  put in  pl11  or pl12. Is
anyone seeing the same thing as I do ?

> >And I got  a total meltdown  a few minutes   ago. I changed $LC_CTYPE  then
> >everything froze and the machine rebooted itself without any message.
>
> Well, it seems to be different problem.

Probably but the timing  was perfect. I  typed  "setenv LC_CTYPE ..."  then
everything froze.
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
   FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #2: Sat Oct  7 23:37:44 MET 1995