Date:      Wed, 06 Jul 2005 21:51:37 +0200
From:      Matthias Muthmann <mmuthmann@gmx.net>
To:        Dejan Lesjak <dejan.lesjak@ijs.si>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sparc64 X and kbd keyboard driver

--=-PGgLGnoayUfVhFWdoW9o

Am Montag, den 20.06.2005, 18:56 +0200 schrieb Dejan Lesjak:
> Thanks to changes from marius, I seem to have working X on Ultra5 (with t=
ype5=20
> keyboard) now. So I started playing with kbd driver a bit and so far it w=
orks=20
> for me. The patch is the same that I already sent a while ago:
>=20
> http://www.ijs.si/~lesi/xorg/patch-bsd_KbdMap.c.2
>=20
snip

Hi,

I just tried out the patch and it works, but not completely with a
german layout. The good thing is, that most keys work when I add
Option "XkbLayout"  "de"
to your config, but I'm missing the keys for the German umlaute, like
=E4=F6=FC and =DF.=20
Thank's again for the patch.

Btw: I have a ultra10, freebsd 5.4 and a german type5c keyboard.

--=20
Matthias Muthmann <mmuthmann@gmx.net>

--=-PGgLGnoayUfVhFWdoW9o

--=-PGgLGnoayUfVhFWdoW9o--