Date:      Tue, 10 Mar 1998 06:58:33 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        newtoy@gte.net
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, root@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sorry for the intrusion - !!!Please remove!!!

	mail to postmaster@freebsd.org will always reach me ;)

> catmega@pobox.com off the freebsd-mobile list and I've been trying to
> accomplish this for months without resorting to throwing a message to the
> list itself.
>
> I can't create outgoing mail from catmega (a forwarding account) and telling
> the list processor to remove the name results in it saying it needs approval
> from the list owner, and that never comes.  Sending mail directly to the
> list owner doesn't do anything either.

cvs-contrib:catmega@pobox.com
freebsd-announce:catmega@pobox.com
freebsd-platforms:catmega@pobox.com

	i dont see you listed on freebsd-mobile.
	(perhaps you are using a forwarded address on that list,
	 or someone else removed you already)

	what about the other mailing lists?
jmb