Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 1995 12:04:03 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        chris@miller.cs.uwm.edu (Chris Augustine)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ATAPI IDE CDROM!!!

Chris Augustine stands accused of saying:
> wcd1: <HITACHI>,rdonly,..... something else here, it also says it has
> up.  I use the new MAKEDEV script and make wcd0c: sh MAKEDEV wcd0
> the device file gets created, but when I try to mount it with
> mount_cd9660 /dev/wcd0c /mnt it says device not configured. What the

Obviously you have trouble with numbers.  I've quoted the answer; can you
see it for yourself?

> Chris

]] High-speed data acquisition and                                      [[
]] realtime instrument control          (ph/fax) +61-8-267-3039         [[
]] My car has "demand start" -Terry Lambert  UNIX: live FreeBSD or die! [[