Date:      Sat, 24 Dec 2005 09:56:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      Andy Sjostrom <andy_sjostrom@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   BSD Question's.

  Hi
 I would like to thank all of you for your help.
>From what you have told me Free BSD would "not" be the way for me to go.
 I'm of to have a look at the info on Ubuntu it is nice to see that I'm not alone in my opinions
of ol'Willie Gates.
 Although I do have plans and a fantasy of the torture I would like to put him through.
  The I.C.P. Amazing Maze keeps coming to mind..LOL!
Guess I should seek out a shrink for that...LOL!
 Again thank you all for your advice and help, and may you and your families have a safe and happy
holiday season.

  .
D&A Consultants
George A. Sjostrom II