Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 1997 23:55:15 -0800
From:      Jason Lin <atomicj@jps.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Book

Dear FreeBSD Users:

Is there any beginning FreeBSD book specifically written for those
without
prior knowledge of the UNIX system? I bought "Installing and Running
FreeBSD" book from Cheap*Bytes couple days ago, but that book
assumes that the reader have basic UNIX knowledge. I am a newbie,
not a FreeBSD newbie, but an UNIX newbie. If you have any ideas,
please reply to this message, best if you have the ISBN number, because
then it's easier to find on Amazon.com.

Thank you very much!

Jason Lin
Email: atomicjello@cyberjunkie.com