Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 1995 09:34:23 -0600
From:      opalecky@iadfw.net (David Opalecky)
To:        jbryant@iadfw.net
Cc:        deo0141@decster.uta.edu, questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.0

Herr Bryant,
I see from the only telnet connection I can make that you are running FreeBSD
as well.  I finally got pppd up and running on my box, only to find out that
I can telnet and ftp to only one site...iadfw. What do I need to do to be
able to use these 2 services with my box?  How can I access your nameserver?
Do I need that 16+ Meg beast from nic.ddn.mil installed on my box?
Any help would be appreciated as I am slightly allergic to windoze :)

Yours cluelessly,
D. Opalecky
David Opalecky
opalecky@iadfw.net                       "Who dares, wins!"