Date:      Sat, 18 Sep 1999 23:30:57 -0400
From:      John <papalia@UDel.Edu>
To:        Rick Knebel <rknebel@uplink.net>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: scsi card

I did a scan of the archives on freebsd-scsi and found some conflicting
information... if your card is truly an Initio, you might want to email the
freebsd-scsi for information on it's driver.

Working blindly and assuming that the card is even supported... did you
modify your kernel to show scbus1 in addtion to scbus0 ? Something simple,
but a babystep in the right direction (I think :) )

--John