Date:      Mon, 10 Nov 1997 08:37:48 -0700
From:      "David B. Alder" <dbalder@unm.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Where the hell is "atapi.flp"?

I have obtained a copy of the Walnut creek cdrom of 2.1.5-Release.  I also
have the accompanying book.  Both the book and the readme notes on the
cdrom say to use "view", or "atapiflp.bat" to load atapi.flp to a floppy
disk.  While I have found the "view.exe" program, I have searched both cd's
that come with the package for "atapi" anything.  I've found nothing.  My
computer has an IDE cdrom, and I've tried using boot.flp, but it doesn't
work.  By the end of the setup program, when it asks for the installation
media, I choose cdrom, and it says that it cannot find it.

I've also searched your ftp site.  I can't seem to find it still.  If you
could guide me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
David Alder