Date:      Tue, 11 May 1999 01:29:37 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Brian Handy <handy@lambic.physics.montana.edu>
Cc:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>, Bob Willcox <bob@pmr.com>, hackers list <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Native Applixware for FreeBSD -- When?

> This is getting out of hand.  It's pretty clear none of us understand
> what's up behind the scenes on this, because I'd swear the thing could
> have been written from scratch in less time than this port is going to
> take.

I can't really give you specifics, but let's just say that we're
currently in the middle of trying to give the responsibility for
porting this thing back to the folks who should have had it to begin
with. :-)

We do not and never did have the time to do this port ourselves and
I'm kind of sad that the product went up on the web pages before
anyone had the chance to prove that fact empirically.

- Jordan