Date:      Tue, 1 Sep 2020 19:35:44 +1000
From:      Sean Greven <sean.greven@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   pkg-fallout on one of the ports I maintain

Hi there

I have received a number of messages from pkg-fallout regarding the port I
maintain, and pkg-fallout maintains that my port is broken.

The really strange thing here is that I am able to build it in all the
versions up till 13.0-CURRENT.
The port builds without any errors.  Any one with any ideas on how to
troubleshoot this further?

Below is the last piece of the error returned from pkg-fallout.

cc: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
*** [fwknop] Error code 1

make[3]: stopped in
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/security/fwknop/work/fwknop-2.6.10/client
1 error

make[3]: stopped in
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/security/fwknop/work/fwknop-2.6.10/client
===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to
the maintainer.
*** Error code 1

--
Regards Sean