Date:      Tue, 18 Sep 2012 09:40:16 +0430
From:      saeedeh motlagh <saeedeh.motlagh@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: have desktop on freebsd

thanks Jamie, i changed my driver to intel and modules are as the same
you mentioned but i don't have desktop yet. after editing xorg.conf
file, i restart my system to be sure that xorg.conf file is readed
again and changes are applied but error is as the same before:

"loadmodule: module fbdevhw does not have a fbdevhwModuleData data object"

i looked in xorg log file and see that there is an error in
libfbdevhw.so which is in /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/linux path. do
you know how i can fiix it??

thank you for your attention