Date:      Mon, 07 Apr 1997 11:28:32 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        mishania@demos.su
Cc:        jmb@freefall.freebsd.org (Jonathan M. Bresler), hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: stats? here we go

> >         3.0-970209-SNAP   14
> 			   ^^^^
> What should those be? Maybe it's better to count whow much is it transfered,

Those are the bin.aa counts.  You could also count the last bin file
if you wanted to be really picky, but who cares? :-)  It's just a quick
derivation formula anyway.

The reason I'm not collecting stats on the other stuff is that it's
just not too useful right now.  I'm sure that later I'll want to know
how many people are mirroring the CVS tree, but for now I'm more
concerned with the actual release bits going out.

					Jordan