Date:      Sun, 15 Apr 2001 20:49:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      damon blom <damon@lanset.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   move / and /usr from drive 1 to drive 2

--0-791534744-987392881=:835

Hi
   I have NEC pc freebsd 4.2 stable. 10 meg and 40 meg hard disk.
I added 2 nd hard drive and used "cheat sheet" to put /var on drive 2 (all
freebsd).
   drive 1: DOS : fat-c
            freebsd:  / , /usr, /proc, swap
   drive 2: freebsd
               /var
               /backup
   I would like to move /, /usr, /proc & swap to drive 2 so all of DOS on
drive 1 and all freebsd on drive 2. Could anyone please tell me how to do
it step by step cheat sheet style?
   Thank you so much
      Damon

--0-791534744-987392881=:835

RmlsZXN5c3RlbSAgMUstYmxvY2tzICAgICBVc2VkICAgIEF2YWlsIENhcGFj
aXR5ICBNb3VudGVkIG9uDQovZGV2L2FkMHMyYSAgICAgOTkxODMgICAgODY5
MzggICAgIDQzMTEgICAgOTUlICAgIC8NCi9kZXYvYWQwczJnICAgICAgMzkz
NSAgICAgICAgMSAgICAgMzYyMCAgICAgMCUgICAgL3Byb2MNCi9kZXYvYWQw
czJlICAgNTE2MDQ3NyAgNDIxNDA3OSAgIDUzMzU2MCAgICA4OSUgICAgL3Vz
cg0KL2Rldi93ZDFzMWUgIDMxNzU5OTY4ICA0MDQyNjYxIDI1MTc2NTEwICAg
IDE0JSAgICAvdmFyDQovZGV2L3dkMXMxZiAgMTA3MjU2MzQgMTA3MjU2MzQg
IC04NTgwNTAgICAxMDklICAgIC9iYWNrdXANCnByb2NmcyAgICAgICAgICAg
ICAgNCAgICAgICAgNCAgICAgICAgMCAgIDEwMCUgICAgL3Byb2MNCi9kZXYv
YWQwczEgICAgMjYxNjI5NiAgMjUyNzAyNCAgICA4OTI3MiAgICA5NyUgICAg
L2ZhdC1jDQo=
--0-791534744-987392881=:835--