Date:      Sat, 14 Dec 2002 17:24:47 -0600
From:      "Joe Gwozdecki" <joegw@hal-pc.org>
To:        "Scott R." <fluid@sfmidimafia.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: natd mostly working but not quite...

Your TCP/IP settings in the Windows boxes are not configured correctly.

FreeBSD gateway box is working as it should but it can't talk 100% to the
Windows boxes.  There is nothing wrong with the DSL modem, outside
connection, long distance carrier, etc, or the FreeBSD gateway box, if it is
operating perfectly to the internet.

Joe Gwozdecki
Houston, TX