Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 2002 23:50:06 -0600
From:      Christopher Schulte <schulte+freebsd@nospam.schulte.org>
To:        "Richard Chang" <kemalkkk@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Is any soft like realsystem?

At 12:54 PM 3/14/2002 +0800, Richard Chang wrote:
>Is any soft like realsystem server on freebsd.
>
>I am FreeBSD user from Asia.
>
>Could you give the device, if I have question how could I do?

I assume you are referring to the streaming media server from Real Networks?

If so, yes they do distribute a native FreeBSD binary version:

http://www.realnetworks.com/products/servers/basic.html

This will bring you to their free, 25 stream server download site.  Just
select FreeBSD as your operating system when prompted.

--
Christopher Schulte
http://www.schulte.org/