Date:      Tue, 3 Feb 2015 22:56:41 -0200
From:      Pedro Arthur <bygrandao@gmail.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: resurrecting oliver fromme's graphical bootloader

Hi, I had a look at your work and I saw you had to write some Forth glue
code.
I don't know if it will help you but I worked in the Lua loader Google
Summer of
code project and I have a working Lua script interpreter into the loader
with
 almost identical features found in the Forth scripts. I think writing
whatever
code you want in Lua will be much easier.

Some time ago we had a discussion about integrating the Lua loader work in
HEAD
but yet it needs some more work. If you are interested in using Lua you can
find the
svn repo and instructions in [1].

Regards,
Pedro