Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 1995 14:50:11 +0000 ()
From:      Steven Falcon <root@bison.bw.lgca.ohio.gov>
To:        questions@freebsd.org

  I'm running 2.0r right now, and have gotten to the stage of backups...
the system does not see the rmt0 or any such device.  After finally
figuring out that that its really on st0, I dump'd to it, and everything
SEEMED to be ok.  Now I want to mount the tape... can it be done?  Also,
the mt utility does not want to do anything to the drive.
  Its a WangDAT Model 3100, and it *DID* wor once :)

  Can someone direct me to how to get backups to work correctly?

Thanks

--
  Ravi Pina * falcon@mail.bw.lgca.ohio.gov * falcon@bison.bw.lgca.ohio.gov
     Finger for PGP Public key... remember, you can never be too sure...