Date:      Sun, 24 Sep 1995 14:38:01 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        fenner@parc.xerox.com (Bill Fenner)
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kernel versions and config's rm -rf

[ ... patch to config elided ... ]

This is a dangerous patch.

The reason for this behaviour in the first place was an issue of
dependencies not being calculated correctly and changes to the file
"files.i386" not being correctly reflected.

If you want ot hack the dependency issues at the same time, then fine;
otherwise, I'd consider this a dangerous change without additional
changes at the same time.

This is *probably* a move in the right direction, but there's about
siz other moved that sould be made before this one.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.