Date:      Sat, 3 Apr 2004 04:47:13 +0800
From:      "meimi" <meimi_1@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Server down regularly

Hello,
  From the "messages" log, the error I found:
/kernel: arplookup xx.xx.xx.xx failed: host is not on local network
And warning I got
/kernel: WARNING: / was not properly dismounted

The first is I have got the wrong netmask, but the error is always in the
log and i don't think it is the problem.
The second one is just because I issued a reboot from my apc reboot
interface.

Also, I shouldn't say regularly, it should be frequently. It has been 4
times this weeks.

> Do you feel that it is very secure?  Anyone else
> have access to this box?
I am not sure it is very secure and, yes, other people can access but not
root access.

Thanks
Meimi