Date:      Sat, 12 Sep 2009 22:56:08 +0400
From:      Lev Serebryakov <lev@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Some small networked box with FreeBSD support?

Hello, Freebsd-embedded.

  I need small, cheap and silent box with one or two network ports
(ARM/MIPS, I think), like legendary ASUS WL500G and other
OpenWRT-supported boxes, but with FreeBSD "support".

  I'm using Soekris net5501 (x86) now and very happy with it, but it is
expensive and very-hard-to-buy in Russia, so I can not buy another one
as second such box.

  I don't need WiFi or ADSL in this box, but it will be a plus.

  Is here any known, SOHO-market, well-availiable sopaboxes, on which
FreeBSD could be installed, with wire network support?

--=20
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev@FreeBSD.org>