Date:      Tue, 30 Oct 2001 19:28:20 -0500
From:      "Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH" <allbery@ece.cmu.edu>
To:        Kutulu <kutulu@kutulu.org>, Mark Foster <mdf@enic.cc>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: suggestion about sshd_config default

On Tuesday, October 30, 2001 18:47:35 -0500, Kutulu <kutulu@kutulu.org>
wrote:
+-----
| something that should be done in -STABLE.  It "violates POLA", which (as
| a BSD newbie) I'm still trying to come up with the actual meaning of.  (I
+--->8

"POLA" is the Principle of Least Astonishment, i.e. don't go making major
changes, policy or otherwise, when people aren't primed to expect them.

--
brandon s. allbery  [os/2][linux][solaris][freebsd]   allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator   [JAPH][WAY too many hats]        allbery@ece.cmu.edu