Date:      Wed, 18 Mar 2015 13:59:03 +0100
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        dgeo@centrale-marseille.fr
Subject:   Netdisco

Hello.

After discovering this software from UPDATING, I decided to give it a try.

The box is 8.4-RELEASE-p24/amd64 running PERL 5.18.

What I get, however, is:
> # netdisco-daemon status
> Sorry, can't find libs required for App::Netdisco.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/bin/netdisco-daemon line 28.

More or less this happens whatever Netdisco script I call.

Where should I look into?

I guess the culprit is:
> BEGIN {
>   use Path::Class;

However I have p5-Path-Class-0.35 installed.

I already issued a "portupgrade -Rf netdisco", but it didn't help.

Any help is appreciated.

  bye & Thanks
	av.