Date:      Wed, 5 Jun 1996 09:51:22 -0500 (CDT)
From:      john@starfire.mn.org
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD hackers)
Subject:   Hey!  Where's isc-dhcp?

I just tried building dhcpd from FreeBSD-current, and I didn't get
very far...

dexter# make
>> DHCPD-BETA-0.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist on this system.
>> Attempting to fetch from ftp://www.isc.org/pub/dhcp/.
/pub/dhcp/DHCPD-BETA-0.tar.gz: No such file.
>> Attempting to fetch from ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/distfiles/.
/pub/FreeBSD/distfiles/DHCPD-BETA-0.tar.gz: No such file.
>> Couldn't fetch it - please try to retreive this
>> port manually into /usr/ports/distfiles and try again.

www.isc.org/pub doesn't have anything but the usenet archives in it.
distfiles doesn't have any DHCPD stuff, either.  Also, searching
several Archie archives turned up nothing.  Is there a rock I forgot
to look under?  :-)

		   John Lind, Starfire Consulting Services
E-mail: john@starfire.MN.ORG		USnail: PO Box 17247, Mpls MN  55417