Date:      Sat, 10 Aug 2002 10:58:17 -0700
From:      "Cybertime Hostmaster" <hostmaster@cybertime.net>
To:        <ckd-freebsd@ckdhr.com>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: amavisd-new-20020517

Was amavisd-new-20020517 removed from the ports?

I really don't want the amavis-perl.  The daemonized mode is part of what I
need.

I tried going to source for amavis-ng, but it won't install properly.

I was hoping for the amavisd-new-20020517 port install so that all the
dependencies would get put in.  It looks like I'll have to dig up and
install all those files manually for this to work.

--Eric