Date:      Fri, 8 Nov 2002 07:16:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Natalie Behm <natalie_behm@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Natalie Behm and her info requests

Thank you everyone for the help that you have
provided.  Jud and Paul, it was helpful to hear that I
could still remove FreeBSD via a Windows boot.

Kevin, thank you for the offer, but now that I have
gone ahead and reverted to Win98, I won't be needing
the assistance.

To answer some of the same questions from multiple
repliers, the reason that I attempted FreeBSD in the
first place was because the various tech guys here at
work were informing me that FreeBSD was the best way
to go (the multitude of packages, etc.), especially
since my computer was falking out with Win98 on it.
Unfortunately, they felt that the best way for someone
to learn was to go it alone, so I attempted it with
the obvious results.  As for applications and
considerations that affected my decision to return to
Windows, it was that I have software that I have to
install from textbooks quite often, as well as running
Excel and various other products of that manner.  I
simply wasn't seeing anything like that, or an ease of
accomplishing that, with FreeBSD.

Once again, thank you all for the help that you have
provided.  I hope I didn't rankle too many feathers
and get too many people upset with my low-level of
understanding and vision into this project.

Natalie Behm