Date:      Sun, 04 Mar 2001 18:59:34 -0800
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
To:        Andrew Hesford <ajh3@chmod.ath.cx>
Cc:        FreeBSD-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: OpenSSH

Andrew Hesford <ajh3@chmod.ath.cx> writes:
> Are we going to see the introduction of OpenSSH 2.5.1 into -STABLE any
> time soon?

Not likely, considering it isn't even in -current yet.  There are some
alleged problems with it, especially when interacting with ssh.com
implementations.  I say alleged because while I've seen many
complaints about this on the development list, I've never actually
seen them myself.

Regardless of the last part of the above, however, there's almost no
chance you'll see it in 4.3-RELEASE.  Such things need time to settle
in -current before they're merged.

					Dima Dorfman
					dima@unixfreak.org