Date:      Mon, 24 Oct 2016 12:49:08 -0700
From:      Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>
To:        Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>
Cc:        Matthew Seaman <matthew@FreeBSD.org>, cy@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fwd: Re: Typo in /etc/ntp/leap-seconds

I should also mention that I have contacted USNO through their web form to
advise them of the spelling error. I haven't received a reply. I will send
an email to the general USNO email address next.

I want to avoid local modifications to the file a much as possible because
of its update frequency.

--
Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@cschubert.com>