Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:48:36 -0500
From:      Anish Mistry <mistry.7@osu.edu>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   cpu0: too many short sleeps, backing off to CX

--nextPart2363661.iik4VSXQtO

This has been bugging me for a while, but now I need it so...
When ever I starting to do something CPU intensive on my laptop I get=20
the following on the console and the cs_lowest state changes.
cpu0: too many short sleeps, backing off to C2
cpu0: too many short sleeps, backing off to C1

I understand that is for good reasons with normal laptop CPUs.  For my=20
Crusoe based system this defeats the whole point of Longrun, which is=20
to do exactly that.

Is there a way to prevent this behavior?

=2D-=20
Anish Mistry