Date:      Sat, 26 Apr 1997 23:51:00 +0200
From:      Mark Huizer <xaa@stack.nl>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, bde@zeta.org.au
Subject:   Re: devel/sawt build failure with latest -current

The wise Satoshi Asami produced the following lines:
> Bruce, what do you think?
>
> Satoshi
> -------
> X.h:77: parse error before `*'
> XDisplay.c:408: parse error before `*'
> XDisplay.c: In function `makeCString':
> XDisplay.c:409: number of arguments doesn't match prototype
> X.h:77: prototype declaration
> XDisplay.c:411: `js' undeclared (first use this function)
> XDisplay.c:411: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> XDisplay.c:411: for each function it appears in.)
> *** Error code 1

Gosh, well, coming from a new version of kaffe that somehow changed
something in their include files.

As far as I'm concerned the situation is as follows:

kaffe comes with biss-awt now, that is actively developed

sawt is not being developed anymore (I tried to offer them cooperation
in looking for progress, nothing)

so... let's nuke sawt

Mark
- Mark Huizer  - xaa@stack.nl     - rcbamh@urc.tue.nl                   -
- There are two major products to come out of Berkeley: LSD and Unix    -
-   Coincidence??							-