Date:      Sat, 06 Nov 1999 21:38:36 -0500
From:      Laurence Berland <stuyman@confusion.net>
To:        Mikhail Evstiounin <evstiounin@adelphia.net>
Cc:        Artem Koutchine <matrix@gerpa.ru>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VMWare for FreeBSD?

Idle curiosity, anyone planning on making a port out of FreeMWare for
those who are extremely lazy (not me of course :)?

Mikhail Evstiounin wrote:

> There was a pretty big discussion about VMWare - please search the archive.
> BTW, take a look at http://www.freemware.org/ - it's still in Beta, but...

Laurence Berland,
Windows 98: n.
        useless extension to a minor patch release for
        32-bit extensions and a graphical shell for a
        16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system
        originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor,
        written by a 2-bit company that can't stand for
        1 bit of competition.
http://stuy.debate.net