Date:      Mon, 15 Sep 1997 21:14:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ron Echeverri <rone@bofh.noc.best.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   ATAPI code changed?

All of a sudden, around Sep 11, workman started coredumping on me as
soon as i run it.  I cvsuped late on Sep 12 and made world and rebuilt
the kernel, with no improvement.  cdcontrol and cdplay work fine, and
of course, i'm able to use the same CD-ROM unit with Wimp95.  Did
something happen or should i just email the port maintainer to see if
he wants a coredump to work with?

thanks,
rone
--
Ron Echeverri		<URL:http://www.ennui.org/~rone/>;	<rone@best.net>
Systems/Usenet Administration			  "This is _my_ ISP, _i_ do the