Date:      Wed, 22 May 1996 20:03:00 -0300
From:      victor.gualdi@newage.com.ar (Victor Gualdi)
To:        emulation@freebsd.com
Subject:   Compatibility with SCO UN

CC: emulation@freebsd.com
    support@cdrom.com

Hi!

I am trying to execute several SCO Unix binaries under FreeBSD
2.1.0.  I have set the ibcs2 emulation to yes in /etc/sysconfig
but recieve an error message:   Exec format error. Wrong Architecture.

When trying to execute the "icobol 1.70 Server Manager" (SCO version of the
DATA GENERAL Interactive COBOL) I obtain the folloging message:
Starting MGS
[: z_exit_error: expected integer
.: Can't open sm_env

And when executing the "icobol 1.70 runtime (icx)":
Cannot report events, unable to open named pipe
</usr/opt/icobol_1.70/run/.rpt_pipe> to the
RPT daemon process.
library: SM.R, code: 400
message arguments:
data:

MINISAM failed to attach to Server Manager (kap)
SM_ENOSM: No server manager was available

Thanks in advance. :)

Victor Luis Gualdi
S.A.Imp. y Exp. de la Patagonia
Av. R. Saenz Pe#a 547 - P 6
(1035) Buenos Aires - Argentina
---
þ CMPQwk #1.42-R2þ UNREGISTERED EVALUATION COPY

Internet: victor.gualdi@newage.com.ar (Victor Gualdi)
New Age BBS - Now online! - +54(1)-797-9713 - Florida, BA - Argentina.