Date:      Tue, 16 May 2006 17:11:15 +0200
From:      Jeremiah Foster <jeremiah.foster@theclickstore.se>
To:        John Nielsen <lists@jnielsen.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: web hosting at USA is needed

On Tue, 2006-05-16 at 10:45 -0400, John Nielsen wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 May 2006 06:27, Jeremiah Foster wrote:
> > You can take a look at Johncompanies.com. They offer BSD and linux
> > hosting at pretty good prices. Their linux stuff is so so, but their
> > FreeBSD offering looks good.
>
> It is very good, I've been hosting with them for several years.

I had some trouble with an old linux kernel and GnuTLS with them, it
made exim hang and not deliver email. They did not have a 2.6 kernel at
that time so I had to find other hosting and it soured me a linux a
little bit.

I used them for years as well but if you cannot debug issues on your own
then it takes a while to get to someone who really knows their stuff
there.

Still, they have shell access on FreeBSD machines and the price is very
good.

Jeremiah