Date:      Thu, 21 Nov 2002 18:52:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org>
To:        David Yeske <dyeske@yahoo.com>
Cc:        qa@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: smbfs install option questions

In terms of where to take this: there are many reported problems with
smbfs on 5.0-CURRENT.  It's not clear whether this is left over from the
KSE imports, the Apple-derived fixes that might not have fixed things,
etc.  In any case, before we can look at smbfs install, we really need
smbfs working.  People who feel moved to debug this should feel free :-).

robert@fledge.watson.org      Network Associates Laboratories