Date:      Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:23:16 +0100
From:      Martin Welk <mw@freibergnet.de>
To:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: filemarks?

On Wed, Dec 15, 1999 at 10:09:56AM +0100, J Wunsch wrote:

> Hehe, you know that friend from Dresden?  I do. :-)

I guess you see him every morning when you pass the mirror in your
bathroom. He was that guy who convinced me to give FreeBSD a try, at
a time, when everybody told me that ``six CD-ROM drives in one machine
_should_ work, but I haven't tried that'' :-)

Regards,

Martin
--
FreibergNet Systemhaus GbR                   Martin Welk * Sales, Support
Systemhaus für Daten- und Netzwerktechnik           phone +49 3731 781387