Date:      29 May 2002 10:06:07 -0400
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Fritz Heinrichmeyer <fritz.heinrichmeyer@fernuni-hagen.de>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What is the trick to get gdm2 going?

On Wed, 2002-05-29 at 09:34, Fritz Heinrichmeyer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> gdm2 aways stucks at greyed  login name window. If i give the program gdmlogin the superuser bit it does not hang but restarts very fast. I also played with different /etc/pam.conf lines ....

What does your gdm.conf look like?  I don't see this problem.  I'm using
gdm2 with the circles theme, and it works beautifully.

If you enable gdb debugging, what errors do you get?

> yelp also seems to be broken under 4.6-RC there is an extra "/" in the path it searches for xml files.

What version of yelp are you using?  0.8 seems to work just fine.  Can
you give me an example or what you're seeing?

Joe