Date:      Mon, 30 Oct 1995 20:27:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      "William A. Arbaugh" <waarbau@super.org>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sml

On Mon, 30 Oct 1995, Chuck Robey wrote:

> I was asking a friend where he say stuff about the sml language, and he
> gave me an address of wcarchive's incoming.  I was kinda surprised, but I
> need that sml stuff for a class next semester, so I went and looked.  No
> package, nothing in incoming.  Does anyone know of a FreeBSD package
> based on the sml language?

As of last year there wasn't one.  I grabbed the source from
AT&T and was able to get to compile and build an image fine.
Unfortunately, the image that was built kept dumping core.  Because I
needed it for a class as well, I gave up and used a Sun since I ran out
of time.

Bill Arbaugh			"Waste of time is the most
waarbau@super.org		 extravagant of all expenses"
waa@dsl.cis.upenn.edu			-Theophrastus