Date:      Sat, 12 Nov 2005 15:05:31 +0300
From:      Sergey Matveychuk <sem@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Fabian Keil <freebsd-listen@fabiankeil.de>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: IBM T43 resume problems

Fabian Keil wrote:
> Sergey Matveychuk <sem@FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>

>>I've got troubles with resuming on my IBM T43 laptop:
>>1) it slows down when resumed (slow typing)
>

> I don't know anything about the ACPI related problems,
> but this one probably could be cured by adding
> "device pmtimer" to the kernel.
>
> Did you try the GENERIC kernel?

Oh, it's my problem - i've used a  little modified kernel config from my
desctop. So there was no device pmtimer there.
I've added it and 1) gone.

>>2) console font is reseted
>
> ?

I have these lines in /etc/rc.conf:
font8x14="cp866-8x14"
font8x16="cp866-8x16"
font8x8="cp866-8x8"

When I resumed the font reseted to default. I can fix it with switching
on X11 and back to console. After that the font restored.

--
Sem.