Date:      Sun, 12 Dec 1999 00:33:16 -0000
From:      "Tim Preece" <tim@scratch.demon.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   trying to become current

Hello,

Im not sure if this is the relevent place to post this question, but I think
it is,

I am having problems upgrading from 3.3 Release to Current. I have been
trying for about a week now with cvsups on various days and also getting
ctm, I tried empty and with various additions, - No JOY.

I was running 3.0 a good while ago and I had problems with that but after
doing the upgrade and following the advice from "nothinggoingon" I managed
to become current.

Now it seams that this wont work for me any more,

Any suggestions

Thanks

Tim.