Date:      2 Jun 1997 23:07:11 -0000
From:      tenser@spitfire.ecsel.psu.edu
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Solaris x86 FS's and FreeBSD?

Okay, here's a question.

I have need to install Solaris x86 on my PC at work.  I'd also like
to run FreeBSD, though.  Is it possible to mount filesystems created
under Solaris x86 under FreeBSD, or vice versa?  I'd like to share
my home directory, if at all possible, and I'm willing to put it on
it's own partition, if necessary.  Is UFS that different that this
is NOT possible?  I checked the mailing list archives and web pages
for an answer to this question, and didn't see one.  Thanks!

	- Dan C.