Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:44:42 -0600
From:      Tillman <tillman@seekingfire.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Recent samba and nmbd errors

Howdy folks,

Yesterday I portupgraded samba. With no changes to my config file, I now
frequently receive log messages along the lines of:

Nov 15 07:54:32 athena nmbd[86271]:   Error - should be sent to WINS server

It's possible that I didn't build build using the exact sample options
(via the menu-based port config) that I did originally - which leads to
the second question: Is there a way to determine how an existing port
was built?

TIA,

- Tillman

--
Beauty is not diminished by being shared.
	Robert Heinlein