Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 2003 03:43:13 -0800
From:      Pete Gontier <kokorozashi@gontier.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: iDOT iBox Slim PC

I'd have sent this to Stijn directly, but his SMTP server thinks I'm a
spammer. (I'm so insulted! :-) Anyway it might be of some use to someone
else or the archives or something.

circa 2/13/03 3:02 AM, Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl> wrote:

> Matthew Dillon was busy with a motherboard from the same line at least.

Good call. He's definitely using an EPIA, so it sounds like its basics are
OK. It's not quite the same motherboard, but it uses the same chip set, so
I'm going to pretend it's the same. :-) He did have to do some heinous
hacking to make the video work with X. I've sent him email requesting a
report on anything else he's learned since starting with these machines.

 --

  Pete Gontier <http://www.pete.gontier.org/>;

  "My advice to any rock band is this: If you can't do it right,
   do it anyway. Just do it. Period." -- Poison frontman Bret Michaels