Date:      Tue, 30 Jan 1996 10:05:27 +1030 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        pranas@perkunas.omnitel.net (Darius Ramanauskas)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MAIL & Network Card

Darius Ramanauskas stands accused of saying:
> Q1:
> What about Mail in FreeBSD: I mean SMTP/POP3/USENET Servers ?

SMTP = sendmail.  Part of the base system.
POP3 = popper.  See the ports collection.
USENET = ??? No such thing.  If you mean Usenet news, use INN, see the
         ports collection

> Q2:
> Where I can find drivers for my net card: HP PC LAN ...?

You can't.  Throw it out and buy a card that will suit your needs.  For a
small system, an NE2000 will do.  For a large server, a DE2104x-based PCI
card is your best bet.

> Dara

]] "wherever you go, there you are" - Buckaroo Banzai                   [[