Date:      Sun, 20 May 2001 15:28:55 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        <jmdupx@yahoo.com>, <ronnetron@hotmail.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: installation CD

You may want to investigate using the "reget" command under
the FTP client.  That way if you attemt an ISO transfer and
it fails (or is killed) part way through, when you restart you don't have
to download the entire part of the ISO file again that you already
pulled down.  (assuming that you saved the partially transferred
file.)