Date:      Fri, 20 Nov 1998 14:02:58 -0700 (MST)
From:      Jason Schwab <freaker@null.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Dailin & Login Message

	I have dailin thro a modem not PPP just regular login modem-modem
enabled so when i'm away I can dail up and get stuff, etc! Well If i
change the gettytab line for login screen to the "if=/etc/login.message"
which I did only ppl that are logging in thro the console [at the machine]
can see that message why is that? How can I amke to where ppl that telnet
and dailin and are the machine can see it?